Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Summer Swimsuit Style

Seeing as how it's 99% summer here in Florida, I've been eyeing a few bathing suits to live in. I'm in desperate need of some new swimwear, the water here literally eats them away, and these ones are for sure on the top of my list of next purchases. I've been avoiding buying any suits because I haven't been "bathing suit ready" but whatever, I'm doing it anyways. And I just can't decide on one. I guess I'll have to just take one of each :) Here are a few of my favorites for summer 2014

1
 2
 3
4
5
 
6
 7
8

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm kind of obsessed with that one as well! This is going to be one of my toughest decisions I've ever had to make :)

      Delete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: swimsuit

    ReplyDelete