Monday, May 5, 2014

Last week via Instagram

Just a review of our last week via my Instagram feed:
Last Monday was my birthday and I think I can honestly say it was one of my favorites. My husband made me feel extra special. It was filled with love, hugs, kisses, flowers, family time at the beach and tacos from the Taco Spot! If you ever visit Hollywood Beach, FL it a place you HAVE to eat it! And if you need someone to take you there, I volunteer myself as tribute. Thank you Azy for finding it, you are forever one of my most favorite people :)


Tuesday we went the food trucks at Haulover Park and ate some (more) delicious tacos by the boat docks. And for dessert Conryd got a deep fried Snickers. It only cost $10 for that deep fried diabetes on a stick...it was worth it.We devoured it before I could capture its goodness.






Isn't my little guy so handsome? He kills me with his good looks.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday...I have no documentation of those days but I can guarantee it was filled with the park and Curious George :)

And our Sunday consisted of this delicious strawberry watermelon slush and palm trees by the pool
 I hope everyone's week was just as wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment