Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Nail Polish

So I've been slacking in the updating department and I apologize. I feel like my brain just hasn't been in the writing mode. If you guys could see how many drafts I have written up, you'd laugh. I probably started 10 different posts last week but did nothing with them. My brain just stopped working and I had nothing. But I finally was able to start and FINISH a post. Which is this post, a post on nail polish. Brilliant, yeah?

Is anyone else loving all of the bright colors that are out? There's just something about these bright pastel neon's that are so cheery and playful. I'm obsessed!
And after doing some serious stalking on Essie's website, I picked a few...okay a lot, of my favorite colors for this summer. I'm thinking of just painting every single fingernail a different color so I can wear them all at the same time. That kind of thing is "in," right? Just don't judge me if I seriously decide to do it. I don't think I can wait a week between color changing. A wise woman once said, "Ain't nobody got time for that." And isn't that just the truth.

1. Too Taboo
2. Romper Room
3. Serial Shopper
4. Ruffles & Feathers
5. Vices Versa
6. Fashion Playground
7. Bouncer, It's Me!
8. I'm Addicted
9. Chills & Thrills
10. Sittin' Pretty

So out of the many, many, many polishes they had listed, these 10 jumped out at me the most. And for good reason, they're amazing.
What are your favorite colors for summer?
Also, don't forget to enter our giveaway! You can enter to win a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins and $145 in PayPal cash! Click here to enter!

2 comments:

  1. OK I am glad you did this post because I like input from others when it comes to nail polish. I have my staple favorites but the fun thing about nail polish is you can try anything you like & it ads a little pop, you know!? Ok so my favorites are 3, 9 & 10 & maybe 5. So now I have a few new colors to try out & I owe it all to you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the cutest. A lot of drafts is great, in my opinion :) Shows you've got ideas in the works <3 And I love mint or teal always for summer. It's my favorite things to wear/put on! I'd love #6 or 8!

    ReplyDelete