Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My October Favorites

I think this title is pretty self explanatory.
But because I can't just post a picture and not talk, I'll add some filler words in...
 I can't believe we're half through the month already! As much as I love this month, I am definitely looking forward to the next few weeks. 
I am ready for the humidity to die down so I can be outside and not sweat to death. 
I am ready to spend hours at the park and to drink my tea without having to turn my AC down...or up? 
I always get confused with that for some reason.
 Someone help me. 
So, in honor of the way half mark, I am going to be sharing some of my favorite things for the month of October.



1.I have never been a lipstick person, I think the only time I've ever worn it was for cheer competitions back in high school, and let me tell you, it looked gooood. I am trying new things and I'm wanting to break out of my comfort zone, so I thought what better way than to go for a bold berry lip. I love this color! It's beautiful and glides on so smooth. I think everyone should go for this color.
2-3. Tea...I was also never a tea drinker until I met my husband and his family. And I am now an avid (rooibos) tea drinker. This tea from Trader Joe's is so yummy. It's like drinking fall in a cup! And who can resist an adorable mug from Anthropologie?
4. I'm also quite obsessed with chunky knit blankets. I'm not ready to the fork out the money for these Pottery Barn beauts, but it's nice to pretend.
5. This "Autumn" scented candle is my all time favorite! I look forward to buying a new one every year. The smell of crisp apples makes my home feel so...home-y.
6. I love dark nail polish. This color is the perfect combination of red, purple, and brown. You should probably go out and buy it right now.
7. Hocus Pocus, you can't go through the month without watching this classic at least once. Am I right?

What are your October/Fall time favorites? I love adding to my list :)

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blog! Seriously, you guys are so cute and need to come visit me now! Love you!

    ReplyDelete