Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend update

 This weekend was filled with a few cousins and few good donuts. 
Evan and I headed up to my parents to go get some early celebratory donuts for my parents (almost) moving into their new house. 
We won't go into details but donuts felt necessary so we made it happen. 
We traveled up north to hit up the Dunford Bakery. 
Once you walk in, you're welcomed with the delicious smell of freshly baked donuts. They then have trays of stacked donuts that you can choose from. 
It's a fill up your own box, kind of service.
 My nieces were in heaven with the abundance of baked goods, and Evan only wanted the chips.
 Ha! 
He took one bite of his donut, said yuck and dug into a bag of plain potato chips. 
He is definitely my mini me. I hated donuts growing up and would always choose salty over sweet. 
If only that were still the case...


 Donut eyes, it had to be done.



Later that day, we headed back to Provo for some "Fire and Ice" event that was happening at the Riverwoods mall. 
They had a few small ice sculptures that seemed to melt faster than they were suppose to because of this odd, warm, winter we're having. 
There was some music and a few vendor booths that were set up. To be honest, it was bit underwhelming but Evan still had a fun time and that's all that mattered. 
I'm looking forward to fall time again when they have some fun activities going on. 
It's only 8 months away....


And somewhere along the way, my almost 4 year old turned into a teenager. He looks so old to me in the picture on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment