Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Dreamy White Christmas

I have been planning this party in my head since last Christmas. I knew I wanted the look to be soft and wintry. And because it was going to be a just girls Christmas party I wanted to keep it frilly and feminine. And I seriously love how it turned out.
My sweet friend, Kendra, came over early to help me set up and to pitch in a few goodies for the party. Even with a second pair of hands it still took several hours to set up. I have no idea how, but it did. But like I've said before, it's way more fun to throw a party when you have someone fun and creative doing it with you. 
I spent 3 days baking and 3 days cleaning.
And I have yet to make a meal in my kitchen since the party...we're on a break right now. 
We spent too much time together.
I really did have so much fun planning and setting up this party. I love taking an idea and turning it into real life.
I can't wait to start on Christmas 2015!

The Details:
Different flavors of hot cocoa, premixed in each cup
Hand whipped milk to mix in
Giant marshmallows on a stick
White chocolate dipped pretzels covered in sparkly sugar crystals
Powdered donuts
French macarons filled with a white chocolate ganache (recipe coming)

You better believe we all went home in a sugar induced coma. I like to think it was worth it thought. I can't wait to start planning next year's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment