Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Utah Trip: Part 4

Ah the last of our trip...
 I wish I could go back 6 weeks ago and then freeze time. 
This was honestly the (worst) best trip I've ever been on. 
Now to clarify the worst part. The only reason it was the worst was because we were sick for literally 90% of our trip.
 It started less than a week into our trip when we were all struck with this awful stomach flu. Then when we finally starting to feel 100% better, we were hit the cold flu. 
Fevers, coughs, sore throats, and runny noses. And we all know how long coughs and colds looooove to linger. 
I'm still just barely getting over my cold. It couldn't have hit us a worse time. 
I wanted to cry because I was so mad we were sick for most of our trip.
 It was such a downer, but I didn't let it completely ruin our entire trip. 
As you can see, we definitely did plenty of the things and kept ourselves busy for those (almost) 4 weeks. 
Let's just hope the next time we travel to visit family, we don't get any kind of illness!
Or I will cry and most likely die. Not to be dramatic or anything.

I am here to finally wrap up trip with the last of our adventures: Boating, fishing, amazing Utah skies, waiting in line for the Kingdom & State warehouse sale (never again), saying goodbye to Nanz, grandad and their crazy dog, a failed attempt at getting a decent family picture, and our long flight back to the sunshine state.

Moments after this was taken, he fell into the freezing lake water, whoops.


I hate fish. I hate everything about them. They totally gross me out. It's safe to say that fishing is not my thing. Evan on the other hand, thought it was hilarious. 


This isn't corny at all, is it?
I wish I was a better photographer because the sky scenery  that Utah has to offer is unbelievable. 

First in line for the Kingdom & State Warehouse sale. Didn't matter. Send a herd of woman into a small room filled with discounted clothes...blood shed people. It was pure and utter chaos 
Speaking of, I am trying to sell this bathing suit if anyone is interested. They wouldn't let you try it on before you buy, so it was a total guessing game. And I guessed wrong. Comment/Message me if interested to discuss price, please!


We took a late flight back to Florida. We survived it and Evan flew like a champ.

C'mon. Life is hard.
Well Utah, it was a great 4 weeks. 
I only wish I knew when we'd be back. 
If only you weren't so far away, and if only tickets weren't so ridiculously expensive to get to you.
 It was fun, it was real...until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so that sucks you were so sick while visiting Utah. I always get sick while visiting that place too. Maybe its Utah's way of getting back at us for ever leaving, at least we know we are loved right? Also we all got a mini cold here in GA with lingering coughs & all that is fine and dandy But now I have some sort of eye infection & I look gross & I had to meet all these cute moms at back to school with swollen pink eyes. Your trip does look so dreamy, there is something magical about that place! Miss you my friend!

    ReplyDelete